Would you like to be a part of a company who develop solutions for space? Do you want to work with technology that works in “harsh conditions”? Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of the tech, from idea to final product?
At Eidsvoll Electronics AS-EIDEL you will get the chance to take part and work with technology that are used in areas like space, aerospace, defense, security and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
Welcome to EIDEL – Innovative electronics for critical applications in harsh conditions
EIDEL was founded by Erik Olson in 1966. Erik had an innovating spirit and he was always seeking new opportunities and problems to solve. This is something that EIDEL have in their core. Today EIDEL have 26 employees and we are growing rapidly. But we aim towards keeping our growth controlled and will grow at their own controlled phase.
As a .net developer at EIDEL, your focus will be to maximize EIDEL`s capacity.
At EIDEL, we consider our values important:
- Empowerment – through trust and responsibility, build confidence and self reliance to affect outcomes,
- Synergy – seek positive outcomes from utilizing the synergies between technology, knowledge and people,
- Curiosity – build an inner motivation to seek new information, insights and competency,
Why do we need someone?
Increasing need for .NET SW personnel for development in defense and aerospace.
What is the overall responsibility in the position?
Responsible for software and .NET development in projects one participates in.
How we work?
We work on projects where the focus is to develop a product. The .NET developers work closely with the system engineers and embedded software developers to build an application which interfaces with both the product and the users in the best possible way.
You will follow the lifecycle of a product from molding the idea, developing the code, installing the software at customer sites and lastly maintaining the software.
We are a small team of .NET-developers at EIDEL and your impact on the software design will be significant.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for all levels of experience, with a bachelor or master’s degree in the relevant area. And a keen interest in Space, Defense, Security or Data Acquisition is a plus. You can speak, read and write English fluently and experience and knowledge in some of these technologies:
- Programming languages: C#, C / C ++
- Platforms: Windows with .NET, WPF and WinForms
- MVVM design pattern with Prism
- Client/Service solutions with WEB API/message queuing
- SQL server
- TDD and Unit testing
- Linux with RedHat
- Knowledge of the following communication standards: Ethernet, USB and UART
- Low level network development experience is a plus
- Understanding of System architecture design.
§ Candidates must be able to achieve Norwegian security clearance
Today EIDEL have employees from Norway, France, USA, Canada and the Netherlands.
We believe EIDEL is a great place to work and aims to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. Some benefits of working here include:
- Follow products from ideas to being used
- Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars
- Office at Lillestrøm and Eidsvoll
If you are someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for self-development and creativity, then we hope to hear from you. You can apply directly via this web form Contact – Eidel – Engelsk