Junior Project Manager
Do you want to be involved in sending innovative technology to space?
Contribute in a team from the idea phase to the finished product? With us, you will have the opportunity to participate in developing tomorrow’s technology in areas such as Space, Defense and Security.
EIDEL – more than 50 years of experience in developing tomorrow’s technology.
EIDEL was established in 1966 by Erik Olsson. Eirik constantly sought to solve the challenges with tomorrow’s technology and innovative solutions. To this day, this is part of our core DNA. EIDEL currently has a strongly growing assignment portfolio and needs a Junior Project Manager with a desire to develop with us.
The position of junior project manager is suitable for you who have an interest in project management, but still do not have many years of experience in the area. As a junior project manager at EIDEL, you get to lead high-tech development projects. You will be assigned an experienced project manager who will accompany you for the first time. Most of our projects have a long lead time and place great demands on the project organisation’s competence and equipment. This means that it is important that you are patient by nature, but still, light on your toes, so that you are able to quickly adjust when the project or organization requires it. EIDEL is a company under strong growth and this places extra demands on you as a project manager. You must like to contribute in various internal forums and across the organization. EIDEL has a young and dynamic environment. With us, as a project manager, you get to follow the project after the sale has been completed until the end product is delivered and accepted by the end customer. You will experience a great degree of freedom under responsibility and you must like this. We believe that this very combination of versatility and responsibility gives great creative joy.
- Follow up the assigned project from delivery to completion to the customer in accordance with internal processes
- Follow up that the project delivers according to contract Initiate and prepare any change agreements
- Follow-up and reporting to customer Follow-up of partners
- Follow up budget and progress in assigned project and report to CTO and CEO
- Design and maintain project plans
- Establish and update risk assessments according to the QA system
- Prepare project status reports for both internal and external use
Desirable with knowledge of, but not requirements
- Financial system Xledger Requirements management tool Polarion RationalPlan or other planning tool
- Desirable background BSc or MSc in technology Experience 0-5 years
- Desirable with knowledge of PRINCE2 or similar, but not a requirement
- Must be able to be security graded to SECRET / NATO SECRET
- Good Norwegian and English skills, written and oral Office 365
Personal qualities we look for
- Structured and likes to plan in an organized way
- Analytical, likes to familiarize yourself with issues from different perspectives
- Likes to lead and provide support to colleagues in projects
- Likes to take initiative but is patient
- Sociable, but at the same time dare to say your opinion and be conscious in your communication
- Takes responsibility, finds synergies, and is curious (EIDEL’s values ”Empowerment, synergy, curiosity”)
Send Application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed continuously